Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trackmill or FR2DB

Go down 
+2
octavian261
Mvvsproductions
6 posters

Which is better FR2DB or Trackmill
Trackmill
Trackmill or FR2DB Vote_lcap29%Trackmill or FR2DB Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
FR2DB
Trackmill or FR2DB Vote_lcap71%Trackmill or FR2DB Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Mvvsproductions
Captain
Mvvsproductions

Trackmill or FR2DB Empty
PostSubject: Trackmill or FR2DB   Trackmill or FR2DB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:24 am

I am now just user of Fr2db.fr, but I don't know which website is better Trackmill or FR2DB? Vote on the poll!
Back to top Go down
octavian261
Sergaent
octavian261

Trackmill or FR2DB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackmill or FR2DB   Trackmill or FR2DB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:27 am

Great idea of this topic Mvvs, I have to go with the FR2DB because its the site that I use to make all my tracks on, and I know a ton of people on the forum as well...
Back to top Go down
http://fr2db.fr/tracklist.php?author=octavian261
Stratoforce
Goat Milker
Goat Milker
Stratoforce

Trackmill or FR2DB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackmill or FR2DB   Trackmill or FR2DB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Damn, FR2DB is WAY better then Trackmill. A whole lot more better tracks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com

Trackmill or FR2DB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackmill or FR2DB   Trackmill or FR2DB Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:05 am

Stratoforce wrote:
A whole lot more better tracks.

Yeah true.
And the fr2db has some absolute freaks on there lol
But i like trackmill better, mainly because of the track rating system
But yeah fr2db does have a lot of awesome tracks and track makers
Back to top Go down
Zengo
Goat Milker
Goat Milker
Zengo

Trackmill or FR2DB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackmill or FR2DB   Trackmill or FR2DB Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Fr2db is a lot better.

First of all, trackmill is slow as hell. All users are clones of each other with all the same avatar doing an differnet stunt. Then it simply looks ugly. Fr2db may be all white, but it looks clear and simple. The blue/brownish thing from trackmill makes it look messy.

And, when i posted my best track there,
F.A.M.O.U.S. by TheZengo : PLAY / PREVIEW
They thought i stole it. Read: they cant stand that a for them new member makes better tracks as theirselves.

Trackmill has an better admin though. Goose talks with the community,and in a big line he does waht they want. (read: adding more vehicles) And their undo button feature is great.

Maxime however doenst really do a lot. He updates some things on the db, but thats it.

Than about the rating system: That systems may work, but there are always teh same track on top as they are the most played, and like that the most rated as well. If there is a funny guy who rates your sick map bad, then you can say bye bye and no one will play it ever again coz it is not on that list.

On fr2db, we got the featured list. Every good track goes there, so it gets played a lot.

And to end it, I dont get the feeling of an community on Trackmill. Dunno what it is, but i dont get it.
Also, Moyyom, and admin on Trackmill and mod on fr2db, says the same: (wanted to show post, but Trackmill vs Fr2db topic #Way to much has been deleted).

Hope this makes it clear Wink
Back to top Go down
http://forum.fr2db.fr/topic15.html
Mvvsproductions
Captain
Mvvsproductions

Trackmill or FR2DB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackmill or FR2DB   Trackmill or FR2DB Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:26 pm

Thanks 4 your explaining your choice, I really like more FR2DB now then Trackmill. The forum of FR2DB is to much better than Trackmill. I use both now. I like the rating system, I agree that it be downrated. But it let you make better maps 2 be a good rate! I never used the forum of Trackmill, I dind't like many people of the forum, I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
J@YD@N20N!n3thR33
Goat Milker
Goat Milker
J@YD@N20N!n3thR33

Trackmill or FR2DB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackmill or FR2DB   Trackmill or FR2DB Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:55 pm

FR2DB has a better theme, trackmill has more forums, FR2DB was free, trackmill was paid for i think, FR2DB has the check your post button, trackmill doesn't i think. (that was for the forum)

FR2DB has a better theme, trackmill is colorful, FR2DB has a better comment system, trackmill has a rating system, FR2DB has a check point button, track mill has a skate board and a wheelchair and a undo button.

so... i like FR2DB forum better but i like the trackmill database better
Back to top Go down
http://thegameroom.prophpbb.com/
Sponsored content

Trackmill or FR2DB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackmill or FR2DB   Trackmill or FR2DB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trackmill or FR2DB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free Rider :: General Talk about Free rider-
Jump to: