Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moo! Important!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zengo
Goat Milker
Goat Milker
Zengo

Moo! Important! Empty
PostSubject: Moo! Important!   Moo! Important! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:39 pm

A normal greeting is far too boring.

I am Zengo, known in real life as Marcel. I come from the Netherlands, from a very little town called Onstwedde. its about 50 km south of Groningen.
I am 16 years old (Not yet, but in 6 days so ill just post 16 ^^) and got summer holiday atm.
That means that i am bored as hell as i accidentally lost my ID-card so i wasnt able to find a job.
Now im just sitting at the computer, watch some tv or read a book.
Ofc, when the weather is good enough, i go to the pool.
But ye, as i got holidays the weather isn't that great.

Also, when mvvsproductions said i had to try this site, i saw that on the main page Trackmania and Platform racing 2 get advertised. Just to say, im a big fan of both games. TM rank is around 13000 and my PR2 char is soon to be lvl 29 Wink (having crown hat)
But ofcourse, free rider 2 keeps the biggest thing. im not a great detailer, simply because i cba to sit there for months detailing an track i finished in 2 days. So thats why i mainly make autos and trials.
On fr2db ppl seemed to like my Think As A Ninja series as wel. (Often shortened as TAAN)
Those flips in it they started to call Ninja flips, redirected to my track. (sssht, some newbs dont know why they call it ninja flips)

I think that should be enough, but if you want to know more, feel free to ask.

So, um, moo!

Last edited by Zengo on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forum.fr2db.fr/topic15.html
Mvvsproductions
Captain
Mvvsproductions

Moo! Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo! Important!   Moo! Important! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Enjoy the forum. Hollanders 4 life! Groningen lol that's in the north I live in the South, close by Eindhoven and Uden.
Back to top Go down

Moo! Important!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: